Friday, April 12, 2013

Changes to the Top 100 Pokemon series

Sorry for the lack of posts recently; life got really busy these last six weeks, so I haven't had much time to do much of anything Pokemon-related. Even now, things are pretty busy, and the Top 100 Pokemon entries do take quite a bit of time. As such, in order to have this series finished at least before Pokemon X & Y come out and I have to start accounting for a new batch of Pokemon, I'm going to institute a couple of changes...

First of all, each entry, for now, will only include one picture, near the beginning after I introduce the Pokemon. Finding good pictures for each Pokemon isn't always easy, so this will help keep me from going crazy trying to find pictures.

Second, unfortunately I'm going to have to put Pixie Theater on hiatus. This is partially because those posts take a particularly long time trying to gather all the relevant information from Smogon's usage statistics, and partially because with Pokemon X & Y coming soon, I'd rather wait until that comes out and be able to give in-game advice geared towards that game (while also looking at 5th gen, just because).

Hopefully, these changes will allow me to finish this series quickly enough. The next Pokemon entry is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment